How to Get a Girl to Like You when She Has No Interest in Relationships
To get a girl to like you when she has no interest in relationships is a sticky problem. The gist of it is, girls who say that they “aren’t ready for a relationship” are usually girls who just don’t like the guy they say that to. A few honestly aren’t interested in a relationship due to temporary circumstances or painful past experiences. In this article, we will try to show you the best approach to girls like those.
- Consider why you want the girl to like you.
- Make sure that it is known that you don’t want a relationship either, or care that she does not want one.
- Show her what you have to offer in terms of friendship.
- If she has told you that she is not interested in a relationship, it must be because you gave her the impression that you liked her.
- If you have a friendship, touch her a lot, progressing from very casual gestures, handshakes, fist-punching, for example, to more close ones like hugs.
- For future reference, ask girls out on DATES first, don’t ask them if they want to be your girlfriend.
- Take her individual personality into account when interpreting what she says.
Don’t get clingy
Always give a girl her space, especially when you’re trying to woo her. Don’t keep bumping into her intentionally; avoid constantly staring at her each time she’s talking to some other guy, and stop calling her every night. Give her some space and give her the chance to miss you and realize how bored she is without having you around.
Don’t reveal your insecurity
Never reveal your jealous streak to the girl you like, especially if she’s getting a lot of attention from other guys who are trying to woo her at the same time. If she sees you as an insecure and jealous guy, she’ll just think you’re a creepy guy. A little bit of jealousy is cute, but only after she starts showing signs of liking you back.
Take your time and play it cool. Never ever make your intentions too clear to the girl you like, and don’t be overeager to pour your feelings.
The power of touch is something most guys overlook while trying to make a girl fall in love with them. While talking to her, look for an excuse to touch her now and then. You could place your hand on her lower back while crossing the street, or touch her earlobe while admiring her earring, or even linger the hug for just a moment longer than necessary while saying goodbye.
Online dating community
Join our growing online dating community! Every day dozens of new nice singles in Kenya are subscribing. Thousands of amazing singles have already been registered.